Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Only one meal didn't make it to the table last week, so that became tonight's dinner =)  I had a couple of requests for the recipe I use for "my" classic fried chicken and I will get that posted soon!!
As always, I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie for her weekly linky-party--head over there to see what lots of other blog families are having this week!!
For us:

Monday:  BBQ pulled pork sammies (crock pot), sliced cukes, potato chips
Tuesday:  Homemade Pizza, tortilla chips and salsa/sour cream
Wednesday:  Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Thursday:  I have class!
Friday:  I'm gone to my BFF's for the night.
Saturday:  Turkey Roast, mashed taters, veggie
Sunday:  BBQ ribs, mac and cheese, baked beans

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails