Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's for Supper Saturday...


Except it's Sunday--HA! This one is SUPER simple to make, I pull it out quite a bit when pork chops are on sale =) Golden Mushroom Pork Chops is what it's called:

6 pork chops (I buy 2 pkgs so sometimes its 8 chops, which is fine) I trim any fat
seasoned salt
pepper
2 cans golden cream of mushroom soup
sliced fresh mushrooms (I use a whole blue container)
Rinse and pat dry the chops (IMPORTANT, don't skip this!), lay in a 9x13 pan, sprinkle the pepper and seasoned salt. Mix the sliced mushrooms and cans of soup in a bowl (will be very thick) I "glop" a spoonful on each chop. Cover with foil, bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, remove the foil and bake another 15 minutes. Wonderful with smashed taters!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great recipe! I do something similar in my crock pot except with beef stew meat - it's my stroganoff cheat. I'll have to try it with pork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails