Monday, December 28, 2009

And finally...
















After picking up the living room SOMEWHAT on Xmas morning, was always head over to my parents house for Christmas with my side. We have yummy New York coffee cake and other sweet rolls with Mimosas and attack the pile under the tree. My Mom always gets the kids savings bonds and a new ornament, when the kids were smaller she always bought their Xmas outfit too. Arielle got a nice big flashdrive as well, Parker got a fleece tied blanket which was put to instant use! The little boys each got a game for their new game systems and Kurt got more things from his list including a battery charger/tire inflater thing (it probably has a better sounding label on the box) and I got some fun Rachel Ray bakeware that I can't wait to use. My SIL also did these really cool pictures for all of us that I'll do a post about later on.





Then its on to our FABULOUS dinner! We've settled into a menu of London Broil done on the grill, twice baked potatoes, veggies and rolls--DELISH! It's a whirlwind of activity for a couple of days with a TON of preparation required, but OH so worth it =)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I just checked out your blog...you have such a beautiful family.

Looks like you guys really know how to celebrate Christmas!! The bake ware sounds like my kind of fun!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Looks like your Holidays have been pretty happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails