Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I <3 Goodwill







Another stop at Goodwill, another SCORE for this bargain shopper!! A couple of weeks ago (I've been keeping your eyes hopping with Xmas posts--saving this one) I found myself perusing the housewares aisle (yes singular--small Goodwill store!) and my eyes landed on 15 cut glass tumblers that I think were second cousin offspring of my last stemware purchase. I LURVE them! You can bet I scooped up all 15 of them--and I didn't even need an emergency consult from my Mommy =) The price? These were $.69 each. I "heart" Goodwill!!!

3 comments:

SurferWife said...

I am not even kidding when I tell you that I think my folks had those when I was a kid. Good bargain shopping, Col!

Brimful Curiosities said...

May need to make a stop there. Any good books?

Wendy said...

Wow! Wish mine had deals like that! Happy shopping!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails