Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gingerbread house in Bikini Bottom
















Yes, even Spongebob Squarepants gets into the holiday spirit in the form of a gingerbread house, er gingerbread pineapple. I saw kits on sale at Farm and Fleet last week (passed over the Disney Princess version) and thought the boys might enjoy assembling SBSP's underwater abode. HA! Assembly was not for the under 5' set. Kurt and I put all 10 discs layered on top of each other, which they were able to help with. Getting that yellow frosting all over the creation was done by Kurt and I. Garnishment? Well, they tried, but it was not easy.





Parker did eat one of the pineapple "leaves" from the top, but I think tomorrow that thing will be under my arm on the way to work and I'll let gravity take over as I pass by the trash....

1 comment:

SurferWife said...

Well shoot. I think it looks really good! Did you kow i posted a Gingerbread House entry today, too?! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails