Friday, December 11, 2009

Flashback Friday!




This was Beckett's first foray into the world of Lactivism--HA! Back in the summer of 2006, it was widely reported that Victoria's Secret asked a breastfeeding Mom to leave their store (or "hide" in a dressing room, I don't recall the details) and there was a loosely-organized nationwide nurse-in at VS's all over the US. A friend from my online playgroup and I met at a mall in Madison to do our part--our babies got to come along for emphasis, HA! For the record, we nursed INSDIE the store and when we came out there were several Momma's and babies sitting outside the store. There was also a large playground display in the center of the mall that the babies "posed" in front of for these photos.


Beckett was about 9 months old here, as was his sweet little girlfriend, Sofia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has great taste in girls, if I do say so myself! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails