Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


It's that time again!! I'm linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie again--go peek, TONS of menu ideas over there if you find you're in a rut =)
For us this week:
Monday: BBQ ribs, homemade mac & cheese, baked beans, coleslaw
Tuesday: Marinated chix breasts on the grill, pasta side, veggie
Wednesday: I hope to be watching golf!! Kurt's in charge =)
Thursday: French toast and bacon
Friday: Chicken/broccoli casserole (from leftover chix from Tuesday) biscuits
Saturday: Pork chops, mashed taters, veggie
Sunday: lasanga, salad, garlic bread

1 comment:

Allyson said...

OH how I've missed Menu Planning Monday. Those BBQ ribs and homemade mac and cheese have got my mouth WATERING!!! I think I have a killer mac and cheese recipe around here somewhere...I can always go to the gym tomorrow...

Related Posts with Thumbnails