Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Here we go! Monday again =) Once again it's blog-linky party time and as always, I'm linking up to Laura and her ever-growing list of bloggers who post their family's weekly menus too. There is something for everyone there! For us this week:

Monday: French toast and bacon

Tuesday: Chicken breasts, pasta, veggie

Wednesday: Kurt is off, he's in charge!

Thursday: I have class--with a test no less!

Friday: I have FRESH Amish chickens coming--I will try something with one of these

Saturday: Kabobs, rice

Sunday: Turkey breast, cowboy potatoes, beans

Photobucket



1 comment:

Mel_Cole said...

That cabobs plan sure is a must. I like your plan. :) I'm new to this meme and I'm following you.

Check me out at my menu plan monday here

Related Posts with Thumbnails