Sunday, October 24, 2010

Show us your Life--Home Tour Kids Rooms







And for my final link up with Kelly and her blog-hopping party of nursery/kids rooms. This would be Beckett's room--all to himself now that Paxton has moved next door. And, yes, I know--it needs a little TLC! The sage-y green walls are from way back when Paxton had this room as his nursery. Once he was moving to a big boy bed and the crib was going to be repurposed for Beckett, I went shopping for bedding and got a major score when I found the Eddie Bauer Bedtime Bears line for the twin bed AND all of the crib pieces as well as lamps, nightlight, stuffed bears, rugs, clock, curtains AND wall decorations. And Lady Luck was in a good mood later on when it was time to transition Beckett into a big boy bed as well because I found duplicates of everything I needed from the same line again on Ebay. Two quilts, 2 comforters, 2 regular sheet sets, 2 flannel sheet sets (VERY important in WI!!) and 2 shams. WHEW!



I am still loving the bedding, but the walls could use freshening and I will probably pull a color out of the fabric to do this with--lots of possibilities in there. He also needs a nightstand, which I am on the lookout for and he needs some wall decoration as well. After nursing school is behind me I plan to tackle these little projects =)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Aww I think it's so cute! It looks like a little boys room :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails