Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!!
















So last year, I went all out--made the boys their Halloween costumes from scratch (Pirates) and they wore them for about 45 minutes total. No way was I going to do that this year (waaaaayyyyy too swamped with school right now!) Knowing that they have never even been "into" trick or treating in the past, I hesitated to even buy costumes. But I did. Police Officers like Daddy. Well, they loved them and Kurt purchased accessory kits to really deck them out.






We went down to the Fire Department, and then Grandma and Papa's. I had to convince them to go across the street from there and then they were hooked. After leaving my parents, rather than head to Kurt's parents, they wanted to do "the loop" of the neighborhood. I think next year will be very different and Kurt had better do what he can to get the night off--HA!






I did finally get them to Grandma and Grandpa's and they moved into handing out candy mode, which is always what they've been happy doing in the past.












Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Sounds like they might be big fans of Halloween by next year! Nice that they like to hand out candy, too.

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute!! And really, what little boy doesn't want to be exactly like his daddy? I'm already squirreling away Army outfits for future use. ;) And how nice that they understand balance - sometimes you take a little candy and sometimes you give a little. That's the secret to life and they already know it at such a young age!

Related Posts with Thumbnails