Sunday, January 24, 2010

Feeding the Pig






A few weeks ago, Beckett was climbing on Paxton's dresser (a huge NO-NO!) and managed to tip it enough so that Paxton's pink piggy bank (the only pink thing I've been able to buy my little boys--HA!) slid to the unforgiving hardwood floor and smashed open. How that little ceramic pig held $794,281.04 in change (or at least it seemed like it) was beyond me, but we got every last coin and glass piece picked up. Parker oh so kindly offered Paxton HIS pink piggy bank that, as a 15 year old, he no longer used. THIS pig is plastic and will be able to stand up to whatever Beckett dreams up for it =(
Putting $812,502.76 in change (interest earned in the zip-loc bag, or at least it seemed like it) was a big job that took them quite a while to do. Until the inevitable arguement started. SIGH....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your boys are such cuties!

Allyson said...

ALWAYS go with plastic. Birth of children = plastic everywhere. I'm so scared for my china and salt/pepper shakers. I love piggy's little curly tail!!
PS I bet you could swipe a couple hundred thousand and Beckett would be NONE the wiser!

Related Posts with Thumbnails