Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


In my attempt to follow through on my getting organized/menu planning resolution, I'm trying something new. Each week http://http//orgjunkie.com/ hosts this McLinkey blog hop devoted solely to this topic. And let me tell you, try clicking on some of the links you'll find on this list--more than a few of these ladies are hardcore with the $$ saving ideas!! Hopefully I get this all figured out correctly and they won't kick me out my very first week participating! Here goes:

Monday: To Die For beef roast in the crockpot with taters and carrots
Tuesday: Crock Pot potato soup & grilled ham and cheese sammies
Wednesday: Pepsi chicken, rice & a veggie
Thursday: Scalloped potatoes and ham with rolls
Friday: Beef-Mac Italiano (with leftover roast) & corn
Saturday: Ravioli Bake, salad, garlic bread
Sunday: Ground Beef & Cornbread casserole, coleslaw
I don't plan meals for Breakfast--it's usually just cereal or bagels, nor do I plan lunches--Kurt & Beckett tend to work on leftovers!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Your menu sounds fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us. Welcome!!

Laura

Tara V said...

thanks for visiting! your menu looks great, you'll have to post how you do the pepsi thing! thanks for visiting!
Tara

Janis said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) It will be an adventure all right! :)

So I'm curious - how does one make Pepsi chicken?

Anna said...

Hi I am interested in the pepsi chicken recipe as well :) Good to see another mom of 4 :) Thanks for joining MPM

Ren said...

Hello Colleen, from one Menu Plan Monday newbie to the other, it is nice to meet you! Your menu sounds fantastic, and I am more than curious about the Pepsi chicken. Please share!

Allyson said...

I've been menu-planning on Sundays for a couple of months. I figure it all out on Sunday and then grocery shop first thing Monday morning. It has saved me a lot of money and a lot of 5:30-frustration. I love your menu and think I may have to get in on this because otherwise I'm sifting through allrecipes.com and Sparkpeople recipes for HOURS before I get a week's worth of meals together. Thank you for sharing!

Nic said...

I LOVE reading your Menu's. Or maybe it's I LOVE stealing other folks ideas...LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails