Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's for Supper Saturday


A few weeks ago in my very first Meal Planning venture, Pepsi chicken was on the menu. I had several requests for the recipe and here it finally is!! Enjoy =)
One whole chicken, cut up (I actually used bone-in breasts this time)
1 C ketchup
2 Tbls worchestershire sauce
garlic salt
1 12-oz can of cola (PEPSI in this house)
Mix all ingredients except the chicken. Place chicken in a large skillet and pour sauce over the top. Simmer on stove for 45-60 minutes until the chicken is done. I always serve over rice, but pasta would work too!!
PS, yes I know the chicken got away from me a bit--watch a little closer than this as time ticks down!!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I going to for sure try this! Wonder if Diet coke will work?

Related Posts with Thumbnails