Friday, February 26, 2010

Flashback Friday!






So one party in these pictures is my BFF, Patti. (the other half is me--HA!) I made the HUGE mistake of introducing her to her hubby, b/c his job has a residency requirement and it made her have to move away from me--WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
She's not THAT far away, but busy lives x 2 means we don't get together NEARLY often enough!! A HUGE hardship when we used to see each other daily and talk multiple times a day. At any rate, I have these 5 photos in a frame and EVERY time I look at them it makes me smile to remember when each of them was taken and THANKFUL that a camera was not ALWAYS with us on our escapades =)
MISS YOU, BFF!!!!!!!

4 comments:

SurferWife said...

You two actually look alike! a LOT alike!!

Nic said...

I LOVE looking at old photos!! So fun!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Clearly you two had a lot of fun together! I bet you will again when your kids are older, you're done with classes, etc.

Allyson said...

Oh that's sweet. I love BFF photos and have a lot that look very similar. Crashed on the couch, usually...watching chick flicks and eating pizza. Also? I totally used to own that blue plaid couch. Ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails