Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Monday again!!! This weeks meals are all originating from the freezer--Kurt will be VERY happy about that =) He's usually the one who gets the "pleasure" of taking groceries down there and he has been known to complain occasionally that there is no room in there--HA!! Yet again, I invite you to head over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie" and check out the PLETHERA of meal plans that these organized ladies have going on! Her blog link is in my sidebar--I've given up trying to embed them in my posts =(
Monday: I have class--no cooking!!
Tuesday: My Mom's group is meeting, Kurt will be in charge of dinner
Wednesday: Tortellini & sauce, salad, garlic bread
Thursday: Porcupine meatballs, pasta side, peas
Friday: Beef stew and baking powder biscuits
Saturday: Chicken breasts (not sure how I'll do them yet), rice, green beans
Sunday: Baked cube steaks, taters, corn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails