Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!



So, just to re-affirm what a wonderful hubby I have, yesterday morning (at 5am!) as I rounded the corner on my way into the kitchen to get my lunch before heading out for the hospital, THIS lovely sight came into view!! Kurt had set out a little Valentine's day gift out a day early and it sure sent me off with a smile on my face!
In the bag was a vase of yellow roses, yes a whole dozen. Yellow ones are my FAVORITE--they were my wedding bouquet and what he got me when each of the little boys were born. Also inside were some mini Reese's PB cups, whoppers, hugs and kisses candy and a bottle of my beloved Pepsi. On the card he wrote that he knew I'd be getting a fountain pepsi at the hospital, but I could save the bottle for when I was working on my homework he knew that I'd have =)
I surely was not planning on him doing any V-day shopping, but I recovered nicely and bought Kurt the DVD season 1 of NCIS and a bag of chocolate-dipped fortune cookies =)

1 comment:

SurferWife said...

Nothing says true love like a bottle of Pepsi. WTG Kurt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails