Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Wow, Monday's come around super fast for SO many reasons now--HA! Kurt is going to be gone for a couple of days this week, that accounts for a few "lazy" meals. I haven't fully decided WHAT I'm going to do on a particular day or two, but having the meat ready to go (thawed!) is the biggest part, right?! As usual, I'm linking up with and I see that I will be link #461, so seriously--you NEED to pop over there to see the other great menus that are happening in blogland this week! For us:
Monday: I have class, the boys mooch at Grandma's!
Tuesday: Chix nuggets and fries
Wednesday: Possibly Hamburger Helper--copout or what?!
Thursday: Ham, potatoes, beans
Friday: Chicken Fried cube steaks, pasta side, veggie
Saturday: Beef Roast in the crock pot with taters and carrots
Sunday: Chicken prepared somehow--still deciding!

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Just jumped out of my reader to say that I enjoy your posts! I love the pictures of the kiddos! I follow you, read you in google reader, but quite honestly usually too busy/lazy to jump out and comment.
Thanks so much for following me, and commenting!
Although I don't comment, know that your blog makes me smile!
gail

Nic said...

You know I really like Hamburger Helper but NONE of my kids like it! Whats up that?!? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails