Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lobster-Fest!!





Once a year, Red Lobster has its Lobster Fest promotion and through the power of advertising I was drawn in. Which means Kurt (because he loves me and seafood, but me more. A little more. I think--HA!) took me and our 3rd wheel Beckett out for lunch today. Which means a trip to Madison. The East side. With Beckett--did I mention that?
Actually Beckett was a perfect lunch date--sat nicely, tolerated pictures, ate ALL of his dinner, survived a stop at the mall and remained remarkedly adorable through it all =)
Oh yeah, we had the Ultimate Feast--it only comes around once a year, right?!

2 comments:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Sounds like fun! Nice that the little guy enjoyed the day and was so much fun to be with!

Laura said...

Meg and I enjoyed Lobster-Fest as well on Sunday! Sans the boy in our case. We fought over the biscuits. Love.Them.! Glad you all had a good time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails