Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


WooHoo--I'm on a roll!! Kurt is going to be home 4 nights this week (yay!) and he even offered to take those nights for dinner-making. BUT, being the super-organized meal planner that I am, I've already gone ahead and laid the ground-work for the week, HA! However, that doesn't mean he can't go ahead and make what I've got planned, right?!
I will again be linking up with Laura over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie", her blog link is in my sidebar. Last week there were almost 500! blogs linked up just for meal planning!!! Lots of great ideas over there, really =) So for us:

Monday: I have class, no cooking!
Tuesday: Goulash, salad
Wednesday: A casserole I froze a while back
Thursday: Steak Continential (new recipe), baked taters, veggie
Friday: Tilapia with lemon pepper and baked, rice, veggie
Saturday: Pineapple-cranberry chicken (new one), pasta side, veggie
Sunday: Beef roast, mashed potatoes, roasted veggie

Once again, I am trying to pull from the freezer! I discovered just how much chicken is down there from previous great sales, so it'll will be appearing weekly for a while longer!!

2 comments:

SurferWife said...

You have peaked my curiosity with steak continental!

And how awesome (and foreign to me)that Kurt cooks.

2 bonus points for him!

For Their Future said...

Hey! Visiting from Menu Plan Monday! Yum! Your menu sounds great!
God bless!
~Hannah
http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails