Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My little research assistant....



So this semester of clincials means doing care plans. Lots. Of. Careplans. And they are quite detailed: Every medication has to be addressed (classification, indications for use, pertinent lab values, side effects, dosage, action), all labs have to be included, each body system is assessed, nursing diagnosis in relation to the clients diagnosis and 2 interventions WITH rationales have to be included---just to name a few things! At any rate, it is a lot of work to get these hammered out and emailed in following clinical.
BUT, lucky me had Beckett pounding away on his laptop right next to me and my laptop (and 6 reference books). I'm not sure he made the work go any faster/easier, but he sure made it more enjoyable =)

2 comments:

Tara said...

simply adorable!

Nic said...

Now thats just too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails