Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July






Kurt has to work today, so we have no big celebratory plans for the day. I did put the boys in their festive (Wal-mart) matching polos and we ventured over to campus to shoot some photos. One of them was his usual cooperative self (Paxton hears me turn the camera on, I swear, and turns on the charm--HA!) Beckett was Beckett! It's days like these that I am thankful for the digital age and can delete the bloopers! These are a few keepers of the day...

4 comments:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Isn't it funny how different kids are when it comes to cameras? One will be all smiles and charm and the other will make it impossible to get a good photo. They're all cute, anyway.

Allyson said...

Lemme guess...Paxton is the one in the second picture? ;) They are both so handsome! I hope they had a blast on the 4th!!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

those faces make me smile!
I love the hand in hand pic.

gail

Colleen said...

LOL, yup--you got it, Allyson! He can sure turn it on when the camera is around =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails