Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Well, we didn't get to everything last week, so you may notice a couple of "repeats" on this weeks menu. I caved to a craving of Uno's surf and turf--which didn't work out all THAT well because they made my pizza wrong. BUT, to be fair, when I called they were very apologetic and will be mailing out a $30 gift certificate to make up for it!! Parker's birthday happens this week too (16!) and instead of a weekend party (harder and harder to do now that he works 2 jobs and would like to spend every other working moment on the golf course) he chose the meal and we'll just have grandparents over.
I'll be linking to I'm an Organizing Junkie, as usual!!

Monday: the boys talked Kurt into "spagehetti and ice cream" (China Buffet)
Tuesday: Grilled pork chops, pasta side, peas
Wednesday: BBQ round steak, rice, beans
Thursday: Cavatini, Spaghetti and meatballs, Olive Garden's salad, Garlic breadsticks, bruchetta and DQ ice cream cake
Friday: Chicken Breasts, taters, veggie
Saturday: to be decided (grocery shopping tomorrow!)
Sunday: Chicken enchiladas (made with leftover Friday chix), corn muffins, spanish rice

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I'm actually a little glad that the commissary is closed on Mondays and I'm forced to do my grocery shopping on Tuesdays now. It gives me Monday to get inspired by your Menu Planning Monday. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails