Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Makeover!!!

Did you all notice?!! Sporting a new look here =)

My previous background was one I had snagged from one of 100 free background sites that exsist all over the WWW, but I wasn't savvy enough to stick in a picture in the header or figure out the cute siggy that appears at the bottom. Enter Katie!! She is the creative brain behind the new look. She came up with the subtitle of "postcards from the house of Tuescher" (I racked my brain for somethihg catchy like this!) She was SO wonderful to work with and oh. my. gosh was she fast!!

Her button appears at the bottom of the page--check out her work, you will not be dissapointed!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovely! I especially like your signature!

Chris said...

I love it!!

Chris said...

I love it!!

Allyson said...

I actually DID notice the difference yesterday but was so caught up in roasted tomatoes that I totally forgot to comment. OOPSIE! It looks FANTASTIC. And...um...does your name rhyme with "wisher" by any chance??

SurferWife said...

It looks so super cute around here!!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Yes, it's a great look! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails