Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Well, last week the children in this house talked Kurt into not one, but TWO trips to "spaghetti and ice cream" which loosely translates to China Buffet. Who am I to turn down a trip there since they have fountain pepsi? HA!! So as a result, I have a "leftover" meal from last week =)
Linking up as usual to Organizing Junkie!!

Monday: French Toast and Bacon
Tuesday: Bacon-wrapped Scallops, twice-baked potatoes, broccoli in cheese sauce
Wednesday: Roast beef, taters and carrots in the crock pot
Thursday: Barbeques, fries, cucumbers
Friday: Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Saturday: "Papa Special" ie: beef tips and gravy (crock pot) over egg noodles, beans
Sunday: Tilapia, rice, veggie

And I have to 'fess up--there are several weeks that Tuesday's supper happens on Saturday or Sunday's on Wednesday, but as long as I have a meal PLANNED for each day, I'm considering my NY resolution kept--for the most part =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thrifty Me said...

The scallops sound awesome! I have never tried to make them. I should. My husband would be absolutely thrilled.

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness, your whole week sounds DELICIOUS!! I don't really do so well with the scallop cooking thing. They never taste buttery and silky...just dry and flaky. But maybe I need to add bacon. And my dinner tonight is one of the dinners from last week that didn't get made because I opted for 2 nights of pizza last week. I figure, as long as the pizza is made in my kitchen, it can't be THAT bad, right??

Related Posts with Thumbnails