Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Reading List





Since I have taken the summer off as far as school goes, I should have PLENTY of time to indulge in a little mindless reading, right? I have gotten a few done that I got at the library, but I've come across a handful that look so interesting they have made an OFFICIAL "list"--because if it's posted in blogland, it's official, right? HA!
I read Melissa Gilbert's autobiography and enjoyed it, so it's only natural that "Nellie" and "Mary" make the list with theirs as well, right? Melissa Sue Anderson's has not gotten the greatest of reviews, but from the sounds of it, Alison Arngrims will more than make up for it!!
Fingers crossed for more good pool days so I can get some reading done!! And yes, I took these images straight from Amazon.com, so you get the "look inside" arrows that they use!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I don't read a lot of biographies or autobiographies, but I don't know why not...I'm totally addicted to the History Channel. Maybe I should start! I made my first trip to the base library last week and found "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "Half-Broke Horses" (if you haven't read Jannette Walls' first memoir, "The Glass Castle", it's well worth it! I'll add these to my list app on my iPod for my next library trip. I was wandering around with Oprah's book club list pulled up the last time because I had NO idea what I wanted. I think it's always best to have SOME idea. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails